Share it to save it for later!
“This baked spaghetti recipe is so amazing.” Serving: 4 | Prep: 15m | Ready in: 45m
- 1 (16 oz.) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (28 oz.) can tomatoes with liquid, chopped
- 1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups Borden® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsps. dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Use the nonstick cooking spray to spray the 9×13-in. baking plate. Cook the spaghetti based on the instruction on the packages.
- Heat the butter on medium-high heat in the big nonstick skillet till hot. Sauté the pepper and onion till softened. Put in the ground beef and cook till the beef is browned, drain off.
- Whisk in the oregano, olives, mushrooms and tomatoes. Boil and lower the heat to medium. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/2 spaghetti into prepped baking plate. Add 1/2 of the meat-veggie mixture on top. Drizzle with 1/2 Cheddar cheese. Repeat the layers. Mix the soup along with half cup of the water; add on top of the casserole. Drizzle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, till heated through or for 30 – 35
- Calories: 990 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 102.9 g
- Cholesterol: 131 mg
- Total Fat: 38.7 g
- Protein: 55.6 g
- Sodium: 1642 mg