““A classic baked lasagna. Cottage cheese, mozzarella and Ground beef complete the dish.”
Serving: 12 | Prep: 30m | Ready in: 1h30m
- 8 oz. lasagna noodles
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup minced onions
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 (32 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 oz.) package large curd cottage cheese
- 1 lb. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Boil lightly salted water in a big pot. Cook pasta in the boiling water until al dente, 8- 10 minutes; drain the pasta.
- In a big skillet on medium heat, sauté onions, ground beef, garlic salt and salt until meat is browned. Drain excess grease and add spaghetti sauce to beef mix; let it boil. Lessen the heat and simmer, 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oven to 175°C (350°F). Grease a 13×9-in. glass pan.
- Layer in pan 3 noodles, third of the sauce mixture, third of cottage cheese, and third of the mozzarella. Do the layering again until all ingredients are gone.
- Bake in the heated oven 1 hour. Let it sit 10 minutes. Serve.
- Calories: 335 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 26.2 g
- Cholesterol: 54 mg
- Total Fat: 14.6 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Sodium: 984 mg