“So easy and so good!!” Serving: 4
- 6 oz. spaghetti
- 3 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 5 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tsp. salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- In large pot, cook spaghetti pasta in the boiling salted water until al dente, then drain.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Put in chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, basil, garlic and onion. Cook for 5 mins. Mix in ground black pepper, salt and California-style vegetables. Cook until vegetables are crisp and tender, stirring often, about 10 mins.
- Pour the vegetable mixture over the cooked and drained pasta. Toss well. Top with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy.
- Calories: 296 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 41.5 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
- Total Fat: 11.5 g
- Protein: 8.1 g
- Sodium: 833 mg