“Unique ground-beef stuffed shells.” Serving: 8 | Prep: 25m | Ready in: 50m
- 1 (12 oz.) package jumbo pasta shells
- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 2 tsps. minced garlic
- 2 tsps. garlic salt
- 2 tsps. parsley
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 (14 oz.) jars pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
- Boil a big pot of slightly salted water. In pot, add the shell pasta, allow to cook till al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes, and drain.
- Preheat an oven to 190 °C or 375 °F. Slightly oil a medium baking dish.
- In a skillet, put beef over moderate heat, and stir in parsley, garlic salt, garlic, oil and eggs. Cook till beef is equally brown. Turn onto a big bowl, and combine with a cup pasta sauce and cream cheese.
- Fill beef mixture into the cooked pasta shells, and set in the prepped baking dish. Cover equally with the rest of the sauce.
- In the prepped oven, bake till bubbly for 15 minutes. Scatter Romano cheese on top barely prior to serving.
- Calories: 698 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 43 g
- Cholesterol: 190 mg
- Total Fat: 39 g
- Protein: 41.4 g
- Sodium: 1045 mg