“A yummy recipe that the kids will like too.” Serving: 4
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups farfalle pasta
- 2 (5 oz.) cans chicken chunks, drained
- In boiling water, cook pasta till al dente. Drain.
- Meantime, prepare the cream sauce. Combine together carrots, garlic powder, broccoli, pepper, Parmesan Cheese, milk and cream of mushroom soup in a medium saucepan. Boil over medium heat. Set heat to low and put cover. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes or till vegetables are soft. Mix from time to time.
- Mix chicken and pasta into cream sauce, then heat through.
- Calories: 305 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 23.7 g
- Cholesterol: 52 mg
- Total Fat: 13 g
- Protein: 23.6 g
- Sodium: 981 mg