“A mouthwatering pasta recipe.” Serving: 6 | Prep: 10m | Ready in: 50m
- Pasta & Vegetables:
- 1 lb. linguine pasta
- 3 tbsps. olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, sliced thin
- 1 (9 oz.) package frozen green beans, French-cut, thawed
- 1 (9 oz.) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 cups Clamato® Tomato Cocktail
- 1 (12 fluid oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese
- Follow package directions to cook linguine pasta.
- Meanwhile, cook cornstarch and Clamato evaporated milk in a saucepot on medium heat for 8-10 minutes, frequently mixing.
- Lower the heat. Add cream and Romano cheese; mix till sauce is smooth and both cheeses melt. Keep warm.
- Heat oil in a big sauté pan on medium high heat. Add carrot, garlic and onions; cook for 5-8 minutes till tender.
- Add broccoli and green beans and cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Drain pasta; mix into the creamy tomato sauce. Add veggies; sprinkle with
chopped basil. Serve it with garlic bread or French-style bread.
- Calories: 555 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 73.2 g
- Cholesterol: 44 mg
- Total Fat: 21.4 g
- Protein: 19.7 g
- Sodium: 404 mg