Share it to save it for later!
“This dish is so yummy and amazing.” Serving: 6 | Prep: 15m | Ready in: 35m
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 2 tsps. olive oil
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 carrots, cut into strips
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Boil the big pot of slightly salted water; put in the penne and cook, whisk once in a while, for roughly 11 minutes or till softened but firm to the bite. Drain off.
- Heat the olive oil on medium high heat in the big skillet; sauté the carrots and asparagus for roughly 5 minutes or till softened but firm to the bite. Put in the garlic and tomatoes; sauté for roughly 60 seconds or till the garlic becomes fragrant.
- Whisk the black pepper, cream and Parmesan cheese to the vegetable mixture for 2-3 minutes or till the sauce becomes smooth and the cheese is melted. Put the pasta into the sauce and coat by tossing.
- Calories: 518 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 65.1 g
- Cholesterol: 66 mg
- Total Fat: 22.2 g
- Protein: 18.4 g
- Sodium: 250 mg