“This easy to make recipe will surprisingly turns ordinary frozen ravioli into a culinary delight.”
Serving: 4 | Prep: 15m | Ready in: 45m
- 1/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. ravioli
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsps. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Set the oven at 230°C (450°F) to preheat and grease a 2 qt. casserole dish.
- In a skillet, cook while stirring the ground beef over medium heat for about 8-10 minutes until it is crumbly and browned. Mix in the garlic and cook for about 1 minute, just until fragrant. Put in the diced tomatoes and stir in the salt and Italian seasoning. Lower the heat to low and cook the mixture at a simmer, stirring occasionally, while finishing the leftover steps.
- Boil a big pot of water. Mix in frozen ravioli and lower the heat to medium, cook for about 6-7 minutes, or until the ravioli is soft. Drain.
- In the prepared baking dish, place 1/2 of the ravioli on the bottom and cover with layers of 1/2 of the spinach, 1/2 of the ground beef sauce, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese, and 1 tbsp. of shredded Parmesan cheese. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients. Top with a sprinkling of the remaining 1 tbsp. of Parmesan cheese. Use foil to
cover the baking dish.
- Bake for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese melts and the casserole is bubbling.
- Calories: 452 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 41.7 g
- Cholesterol: 88 mg
- Total Fat: 19.4 g
- Protein: 27.2 g
- Sodium: 1185 mg