Share it to save it for later!
“This festive pasta salad is full of pasta, blue cheese and tomatoes that makes a big hit to any meal.”
Serving: 12 | Prep: 30m | Ready in: 1h45m
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1/2 tsps. milk
- 1/2 tsp. honey mustard
- 1/2 tsp. white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 cups penne pasta
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp. minced fresh basil
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch strips
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsps. grated Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, whisk together the cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder,
salt, vinegar, honey mustard, milk, blue cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Bring lightly salted water in a big pot to a boil, then stir in penne and bring back to a boil. Cook the pasta without cover for about 11 minutes, until cooked through but still firm to the bite, while stirring sometimes. Drain and move to a bowl.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil on moderate heat. Cook and stir the basil and garlic for 3-4 minutes, until aromatic. Pour the garlic mixture over the penne, then combine the Parmesan cheese, green onion, mozzarella cheese, red bell pepper, tomatoes and cauliflower into the penne mixture; toss until coated. Cover and chill for about 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- Calories: 285 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 38.3 g
- Cholesterol: 13 mg
- Total Fat: 10.7 g
- Protein: 10.5 g
- Sodium: 250 mg