“This is tasty and colorful pasta with an interesting addition of a touch of dill plus bell peppers.”
Serving: 12 | Prep: 15m | Ready in: 1h
- 16 oz. penne pasta
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. dried dill weed
- 1 red onion, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienned
- Cook pasta in a big pot of salted boiling water until al dente, then rinse in cold water and drain.
- Combine the dill, cheese, mustard and salad dressing in a big bowl.
- Put in bell peppers, red onion and pasta, then toss well together. Add salt and pepper to season, then refrigerate before serving.
- Calories: 269 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 35 g
- Cholesterol: 18 mg
- Total Fat: 9.8 g
- Protein: 10.2 g
- Sodium: 611 mg
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @TastyPointsNet.