Share it to save it for later!
““A perfect recipe for get-togethers or picnics during the summer.
It looks good, it tastes good and it’s a super simple salad to prepare.””
Serving: 4 | Prep: 12m | Ready in: 20m
- 1 1/2 cups shell pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3.25 oz.) package sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup prepared Caesar salad dressing
- Pour in water and a few pinches of salt into a big pot then lead it to boiling point. Insert the shell pasta, cooking for 8 minutes and stirring from time to time until they are thoroughly cooked while still retaining some firmness. Stir from time to time. Drain the pasta. In a big bowl, mix the broccoli, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese together before folding this mixture in the pasta. Add the Caesar salad dressing in a drizzling motion. Toss until well combined. Keep it in the fridge until it’s time to serve.
- Calories: 461 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 33.9 g
- Cholesterol: 53 mg
- Total Fat: 27.4 g
- Protein: 19.4 g
- Sodium: 874 mg