“An easy-to-make salad for potlucks and picnics.” Serving: 10 | Prep: 15m | Ready in: 35m
- 1 (12 oz.) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 (.6 oz.) package zesty Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (2.25 oz.) cans chopped black olives, drained
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can sliced green olives, drained
- 6 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsps. pesto
- Boil a big pot of lightly salted water; put in pasta. Cook for 8-10 mins until the pasta is al dente. Rinse pasta under cold water then drain.
- Make the zesty Italian dressing following the package instructions.
- Combine cheese, pasta, green olives, tomatoes, black olives, and artichoke hearts in a big bowl. Toss in dressing and pesto until coated. Chill in the refrigerator or serve right away.
- Calories: 259 calories;
- Total Carbohydrate: 30.5 g
- Cholesterol: 16 mg
- Total Fat: 10 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Sodium: 881 mg